[fpc-devel] Circular references and forward declarations

Juha Manninen juha.manninen at phnet.fi
Tue Jan 5 17:36:59 CET 2010

On tiistai, 5. tammikuuta 2010 18:07:38 Florian Klaempfl wrote:
> Juha Manninen schrieb:
> > If I create a feature request issue for this, does it have any chance of
> > being implemented?
>
> No.

Well thanks, that was a quick answer. According to timestamp you answered my
mail before I sent it!
In this virtual internet reality everything is possible. :-)

I hope you read my reasoning, too. I wrote the mail after reading many related
discussions and after being frustrated many times because of this limitation.
So, this was not one of the "me too, I found something to complain" messages
but a real problem.

Regards,
Juha Manninen