[fpc-devel] Re: RFC: Delphi style class helpers

Paul Ishenin ip at kmiac.ru
Wed Dec 22 09:21:12 CET 2010

22.12.2010 15:00, Sven Barth wrote:
>> we have.
>
> And here I thought that I'm closely following FPC development... that
> must have slipt my attention. How embarrassing. -.-

They still don't work the same way as in delphi. They are initialization
sections but not "clever" :( I was not able to find a solution how to
tell linker not to reference that sections by init/final tables.

> Maybe I should write a wiki page to have the "specification" saved
> somewhere :)

This is a good idea.

I will try to answer to your other questions with a new test.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin