[fpc-devel] [patch] pscanner: differentiate between EOL & Tab characters from general Whitespace

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 16:28:12 CEST 2010

Op 2010-08-26 16:19, Alan Krause het geskryf:

> Can fpprofiler be used to profile code in a shared library (e.g. DLL on
> Windows or .so on Linux)? If so, then I'd be very interested in looking
> at it as well, and giving it a go.

Yes, it should be able too - as soon as fcl-passrc can parse a library
unit. I believe Dimitry is working on that now. I saw Dimitry committed
yesterday a fix for fcl-passrc to parse a program unit. So we are almost
there. :)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/