[fpc-devel] fpdoc's RTF output

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 22:53:05 CEST 2010

On 24 August 2010 16:48, Marco van de Voort  wrote:
> routines, and dwlinear were never updated properly. Do similar links look ok
> in the latex output? It makes more sense to compare ipf output with that?

I can now confirm that *all* Linear output writers have this bug.
Below is the same help text example as the IPF one. Note that the
pageref links don't actually point to the correct location, the simply
point to the "fcl" package itself.  See the pageref details for the
CreatePipeStreams and TOutpuPipeStream in the See Also section...

% TInputPipeStream
\section{TInputPipeStream}
\label{fcl:pipes:tinputpipestream}
\index{TInputPipeStream}
% Description
\subsection{Description}
\var{TInputPipeStream} is created by the CreatePipeStreams
(\pageref{fcl}) call to represent the reading end of a pipe.  It is a
TStream (\pageref{../rtl/classes/tstream.html}) descendent which does
not allow writing, and which mimics the seek operation.
\begin{FPCList}
\SeeAlso
TStream (\pageref{../rtl/classes/tstream.html}),
CreatePipeStreams (\pageref{fcl}),
TOutputPipeStream (\pageref{fcl})\end{FPCList}

Only good thing so far, is that now I know it's not a IPF specific issue. :-)

  - Graeme -