[fpc-devel] Some proposals

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-devel at telemetry.co.uk
Fri Aug 6 11:43:28 CEST 2010

_-jane-_ at web.de wrote:

> I recently put other proposals on http://wiki.freepascal.org/Talk:Modernised_Pascal.
> However I am not sure whether this is the right place to put this. The forum appears to be a better place.

Anywhere but here I'd suggest. The general FPC mailing list would be
better, or somewhere where all dialects of Pascal are discussed. Most
people put this sort of thing on their personal web page and wait for
the World to beat a path to their door, or in a science fiction forum.

Speaking as somebody who's been using FPC increasingly over the last
five years or so I normally only post in here when I've got intractable
build problems. I'm very grateful for the help I've received and the
entire community appreciates that the core developers are readily
accessible. Using this mailing list for proposals which haven't been
debated in depth elsewhere is going to spoil things for everybody.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk