[fpc-devel] Using FPC-implemented CORBA intefaces (local, without broker) in CPP

Anton Kavalenka anton.k at tut.by
Fri Apr 2 14:24:22 CEST 2010

Dear FPC devlopers,
can somebody point me to the simplest implementation of .SO (in C++)
which can call the method of CORBA interface  passed to the DLL.
Interface itself passed from FPC program.

I'm trying to write plugin in  CPP (DLL, SO) which on intialisation gets
the Interface pointer to the Application API from host process.

Doing so in FPC is easy and straightforward under all platform II tried
(win32-i386, x86_64-linux).

*function* cnvImportEx(nFormatId:integer; *const* FileName:PChar;hSp:IUnknown):integer;
*var*
  i:integer;
  uc:IMyApplicationAPI; // *API interface*
  vv:variant;
*begin*
  Result:=CNV_FAIL;
  *if* Assigned(hSp) *then*
  *begin*
    uc:=hSp as MyApplicationAPI; *// implicit QueryInterface*

    vv:='Test';
    uc.SetPropValue(-1,'Name', at vv);

    vv:=false;
    uc.SetPropValue(-1,'Lock', at vv);