[fpc-devel] Documentation formatting error in System.Reset()

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 14:59:14 CEST 2009

http://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/rtl/system/reset.html

See the URL above. Then look at the "Errors" section. There are some
text that seem to have LaTeX formatting in them, instead of fpdoc
formatting. Thus they do not appear correct in the fpdoc HTML output.

Here is a copy of the text as I see it in my web browser

Errors

Depending on the state of the \var{\{\$I\}} switch, a runtime error can
be generated if there is an error. In the \var{\{\$I-\}} state, use
IOResult to check for errors.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

  - Graeme -