[fpc-devel] Is tkWString deprecated?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Tue Sep 15 15:52:16 CEST 2009

I forgot to mention....

Please note that tiOPF and our company code does not use WideString in
general. So cwstring unit is never in any uses clause.

The tiOPF unit tests have some helper RTTI functions that extract
various bits of information. Those unit tests test for all supported
types in Object Pascal, which in this case includes WideString types.
And that is where I am detecting these errors. RTTI tests are now down
to 2 failures only. :-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/