[fpc-devel] Language Reference documentation

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Wed Sep 9 13:07:30 CEST 2009

Hi,

I want to print and bind the Language Reference pdf. I have already
noticed changes between the latest available PDF downloads (doc v2.0 -
August 2007) and what is in the FPCDocs svn repository.

Is this document up to date for the next FPC release (which has already
been earmarked), or are there still many outstanding things to be added
before the release?

I would like to know if I should rather hold off on the doc printing and
 get the latest manual printed when it is ready -- and which will be
valid for the FPC 2.4 release life-cycle. Or is the current version in
svn pretty much up to date and I can use that now.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/