[fpc-devel] FPC 64bit and gdb on Linux

JoshyFun joshyfun at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 18:32:32 CEST 2009

Hello Martin,

Saturday, October 24, 2009, 10:42:27 AM, you wrote:

MS> What do you recommend, should MSEide parse the gdb watch results and run
MS> another query in order to get the values of var parameters? How does Lazarus
MS> solve the problem?

I'm working in the Lazarus GDB interface to perform such operations,
but currently I'm working in records, classes, enums, etc but not as
parameters. Currently some types as reevaluated to get the "usable"
value, like pointers which are dereferenced and both data is
displayed. Something like:

Variable = ^LONGINT 0x12345678 = 5

--
Best regards,