[fpc-devel] Reminder: 2.4.0-RC1 testing

Inoussa OUEDRAOGO inoussa12 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 20:06:44 CET 2009

Hi

> You can help improve the upcoming 2.4.0 release by downloading and
> testing this release. If you want you can report what you have done here:
> http://wiki.freepascal.org/Testers_2.4.0

How is one supposed to reported the results of the test suite ?
That is what I got so far ( Vista 32 bits/ Intel Core Duo T5500 )

Total = 5098 (34:5064)
Total number of compilations = 2955 (18:2937)
Successfully compiled = 2333
Successfully failed = 604
Compilation failures = 15
Compilation that did not fail while they should = 3
Total number of runs = 2143 (16:2127)
Successful runs = 2127
Failed runs = 16
Number units compiled = 100
Number program that should not be run = 85
Number of skipped tests = 108
Number of skipped graph tests = 10
Number of skipped interactive tests = 22
Number of skipped known bug tests = 7
Number of skipped tests for other versions = 16
Number of skipped tests for other cpus = 14
Number of skipped tests for other targets = 39

--
Inoussa O.