[fpc-devel] ref,user and prog in chm format

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Wed Jul 29 11:54:23 CEST 2009

In our previous episode, Andrew Haines said:
> > This enabled me to compile the most recent docs to a fairly usable CHM
> > format:
> >
> > http://www.stack.nl/~marcov/doc-chm.zip

> Wow this is great! Thanks!

I hope it is reproducable over time.

> I just fixed a bug in lhelp that allows your TOC links to work correctly
> if "#" is in the link name.

Some of them could be trimmed. For now I left it original, but I don't know
if hiding the next/prev buttons is so useful.

I also saw that some of the appendices only have a "prev" button, not
allowing to iterate through them forward. However that seems to be a problem
of the original document.

Btw, could you have a look at this:

and see if you notice anything particular?