[fpc-devel] Lazarus Apache module crashes during concurrent requests

Leonardo M. Ramé martinrame at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 10 22:30:35 CEST 2009

Does this was fixed? I'm trying to deploy an apache 2.2.9 module, it compiles and loads ok (it doesn't crash apache) but its exported function isn't called, I'm using the same code ABorka used in this example.

This is my configuration:

Free Pascal Compiler version 2.2.4-3 [2009/06/03] for i386
Copyright (c) 1993-2008 by Florian Klaempfl

Linux debian 2.6.26-1-686 #1 SMP Fri Mar 13 18:08:45 UTC 2009 i686 GNU/Linux

Leonardo.