[fpc-devel] SVN "connection was closed" error

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Fri Jul 10 12:03:50 CEST 2009

Florian Klaempfl wrote:

> With tricks, I think it's explained on the git-svn man/help? page.

I believe, to push back to SubVersion you use:

   $ git svn dcommit

Just make sure you have a linear development path (using rebase
command), because SubVersion doesn't support parallel development paths
like Git. I think maybe the newer 1.6.x versions of git does more safety
checks before blindly pushing back to SubVersion (like git 1.5.x did).

Regards,
   - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/