[fpc-devel] big resource

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Tue Jul 7 11:25:44 CEST 2009

Vincent Snijders wrote:

> If you have a patch to merge the resources support to the fixes_2_2
> branch, I am interested too.

Sorry if I was unclear in my previous email. I did not mean I have local
fixed for the resource issue mentioned in this thread. I was purely
pointing out to Dariusz that he could fix the issue locally if he had
the skills and time - even though that fix might not be merged with the
actual "fixes_2_2" branch for whatever reason. I have done something
similar for _other_ issues.

Regards,
   - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/