[fpc-devel] Rebuild Lazarus fails for some reason

ABorka fpc-devel at aborka.com
Thu Feb 19 18:51:07 CET 2009

Thank you for the help guys,

The message view content with hidden messages attached
(laz-tools-rebuild.txt).
Here is the end of it:

PPU Loading C:\lazarus\ideintf\units\i386-win32\componenttreeview.ppu
PPU Source: componenttreeview.pas not found
File C:\lazarus\images\componenttreeview.lrs is newer than PPU file
C:\lazarus\ideintf\units\i386-win32\componenttreeview.ppu
PPU Source: C:\lazarus\images\componenttreeview.lrs time 2009/02/17
13:14:08 *
componenttreeview.pas(41,18) Fatal: Can't find unit ComponentTreeView
used by ObjectInspector

The two directories mentioned above is attached (laz-ideintf.txt and
lazarus-images.txt)
However, the ppu file date is 02/19/2009 00:47 which is not older than
the lrs file 02/17/2009 13:34

I attached the enviroment options dialog screenshot too for Mattias.

Also I can assure you guys that there are no hidden lazarus or ppc files
anywhere on this computer, it was a totally clean install, and svn
checkout for FPC then Lazarus. Then both compiled and installed. Then
Lazarus fired up and hit the menu Tools->Build Lazarus.