[fpc-devel] unit imm.pp on windows

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Thu Feb 19 17:39:41 CET 2009

In our previous episode, Martin Friebe said:
> does anyone know if a unit imm.pp (see below) was ever part of FPC?
> (See http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=13140 )

Not to my knowledge. The logical place would be in winunits-base, where the
other delphi compatible windows headers reside. If it is clear that we have
permission from the author to include it, I see no problem in adding it.

> If it was, what was the reason for it's removal?

Afaik it wasn't of FPC, but searching a bit seems that some packages (like
clootie's directx headers) package alternatives also.

Maybe it was offered only to lazarus?