[fpc-devel] adding x86_64-netbsd

Axel Scheepers axel at axel.truedestiny.net
Tue Apr 21 19:12:33 CEST 2009

On Tue, 2009-04-21 at 05:15 -0700, Leonardo M. Ramé wrote:
> Axel, It was difficult to create the port to NetBSD? In my company we have several OpenBSD installs and it would be nice if we could run FPC apps on them.
>
> Leonardo M. Ramé
> http://leonardorame.blogspot.com

Hi Leonardo,

It's my first try at it, I don't know if I missed something except the
obvious prt0.as problems I'm having. From what I saw most of the *bsd is
already defined and I even saw an openbsd i386/m68k target, take a look
at fpcsrc/compiler/systems.pas,
fpcsrc/compiler/systems/i_bsd.pas
fpcsrc/compiler/systems/t_bsd.pas and
fpcsrc/rtl/openbsd/