[fpc-devel] [Fwd: Re: [Lazarusdev] FPDoc links to RTL, FCL]

Vincent Snijders vsnijders at quicknet.nl
Tue Sep 2 22:40:52 CEST 2008

Vincent Snijders schreef:
>>> Does make rtl.chk support that by passing something like
>>> NOHIDEPROTECTED=1 to
>>> the make command?
>>
>> Currently not, but we can add something like it. Patches most welcome.
>>

> See attached patch.
>
> Unfortunately fpdoc from trunk crashes when creating the fcl docs. Can
> you try to reproduce it?

I used the following command line (without wrapping):
make fcl.chk FPCSRCDIR=/home/vsds/src/fpc/2.3
FPDOC=/home/vsds/fpc/bin/fpdoc
FPDOCOPTS=--footer=/home/vsds/src/lazsource/docs/html/sourceforgefooter.xml
HIDEPROTECTED=NO

The last lines of output, including backtrace:
No documentation node found for identifier :
#fcl.CustApp.TCustomApplication.DoRun
No documenAn unhandled exception occurred at $0809121F :
EAccessViolation : Access violation
   $0809121F  TDOMELEMENT__GETATTRIBUTE,  line 2075 of src/dom.pp
   $080AC7A5  SCANMODULE,  line 563 of dw_html.pp
   $080AC330  THTMLWRITER__CREATE,  line 627 of dw_html.pp
  tation node found for identifier :
#fcl.CustApp.TCustomApplication.GetParams
No documentation node found for identifier :
#fcl.CustApp.TCustomApplication.GetParamCount
  $08049583  CREATEDOCUMENTATION,  line 260 of fpdoc.pp
   $080499A3  main,  line 290 of fpdoc.pp

I hope this helps,
Vincent