[fpc-devel] viewvc

Lee, John john.lee at logica.com
Mon Oct 13 17:40:41 CEST 2008

I use viewvc a lot & find it a very good way to access the fpc svn stuff.

I do not think that we should add anything to cause performance hits.

However re version, there seem to be quite a few security related fixes since 1.0.3. It isn't clear whether they are important or not, but perhaps these are a reason to go for 1.0.6 as soon as possible?

Regards John