[fpc-devel] Unicode support (again)

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 19:01:31 CET 2008

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 7:10 PM, Martin Schreiber <fpmse at bluewin.ch> wrote:

> ???
> The last widestring manager bug I remember was in January 2007 in FPC 2.0.5.

I can't remember the exact details, but I read it a few months back on
the MSEgui newsgroup. I remember the bug was widestring related (and
at the time you tried to convince me fpGUI should have gone for UTF-16
which I found funny at the time). I can't find the exact posting - I
can't search the newsgroup and ain't going to download the whole
newsgroup for something unimportant. :-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -