[fpc-devel] Parallel Computing

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Tue Nov 4 11:40:06 CET 2008

True, in their case it is core pool. Another concern is that in multicore
situation the operating systems tend to use spinlocks for the threads
instead of context switching locks. This probably will lead to CPU waste if
locks are used to suspend the threads in the pool.

With best regards,
  Boian Mitov

Mitov Software
www.mitov.com