[fpc-devel] Parallel Computing

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Tue Nov 4 10:20:44 CET 2008

Florian, actually has some points here. Being mainly C++ developer I used to
ne big proponent for "clean" languages, and criticized Java for adding
threading support into the language. On the other hand, it does make
development easier, so there are arguments in both directions.... Florian is
right that this has to be carefully weighted.

With best regards,
  Boian Mitov

Mitov Software
www.mitov.com