[fpc-devel] Need patch for bugs : 0011503 / 0009472

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Thu Jun 19 16:12:32 CEST 2008

  I understand and appreciate your input. If needed I will tweak some places
of the library. This is not problem. We have done some other changes as
well. As long as in most cases it works well we are happy ;-) . Porting all
of our products will take months of work and effort, but we are committed.
When we have it ported I will make sure you guys get a full source code
commercial licenses ;-) .

  With best regards,
    Boian Mitov

Mitov Software