[fpc-devel] fpdoc 2.3.1 errors

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Mon Jun 2 20:44:17 CEST 2008

On Mon, 2 Jun 2008, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> Hi Michael,
>
> I tried to run the latest fpdoc against tiOPF documentation. I get the
> following error. Any way I can generate a more detailed error message
> for you?

I was able to reproduce the error. But only with the I386 compiler, not
with the AMD64 compiler.  (I always work with the 64-bit compiler).

The culprit was

  function  _tiFloatToStr(      const AValue : Extended;
                                  const APrecision : integer;
                                  const AFormat : string): string;

Which starts with a _ and not a letter. So all '_' identifiers are now
also listed under 'A'.

Took me quite some time to figure this out because of the i386/x86_64 issue :(

Anyway, it is fixed.

Michael.