[fpc-devel] fpdoc 2.3.1 errors

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Mon Jun 2 14:10:22 CEST 2008

On Mon, 2 Jun 2008, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> On 02/06/2008, Vincent Snijders <vsnijders at quicknet.nl> wrote:
> >
> >  I am glad I am not alone. I mailed Michael several backtraces from gdb
> > already.
>
> I recompiled fpdoc with debug information.  It gave me a bit more
> detail, but not much to go on....

Well, Vincent Snijders also reported an error when building the RTL
docs, but I cannot reproduce it, nevertheless everything is committed, so I
would expect that if we use the same code, the crash should occur both
with me and with him.

It's very strange. Can you give me the unit that causes this ?
Maybe I can then try to reproduce it, and subsequently fix it.

Michael.