[fpc-devel] Russian locale information not compatible withFPClocale variables

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Wed Jul 30 17:45:07 CEST 2008

    Hi John,

This is just a discussion. There is no real need for something like this at
the moment yet, and probably you should really just keep an eye on what
CodeGear and the other vendors are doing and follow their lead ;-) . It is
very likely we will start to see more and more of this stuff in the coming
years, but we will see.

  With best regards,
    Boian Mitov

Mitov Software