[fpc-devel] Present and Future of Free Pascal Compiler .

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Wed Jul 30 17:10:41 CEST 2008

Op woensdag 30-07-2008 om 04:42 uur [tijdzone -0700], schreef Mehmet
Erol Sanliturk:
> As a  Computer ( let's say Scientist and/or Engineer )
> I consider every idea exchanging as a good activity .

Before we start to talk, it's important to make the difference between
the engineer and the scientist.

The scientist is always in favour of discussing and exchanging
everything. Regardless of if it will lead to anything.
I would say that those kind of discussions could be held elsewhere. ;)

The engineer only tries to resolve problems that arise. And will only
discuss something if it can lead to something usefull.

That's more my thing.

Joost.