[fpc-devel] libc translations

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Sun Aug 10 01:21:08 CEST 2008

    Hi Michael,

Thank you!
I meant the "C" people, when I said C++. Sorry.
I meant maintaining compatibility with the "C" header files.
For now all the code I have is Intel only, so libc should do it for me.
Thank you for the information. I am very new on Linux and still trying to
learn the ropes. I am figuring out the Linux equivalents of the Windows APIs
I am using, and I am trying to add the necessary changes to our libraries.
Multimedia Timers is one of those APIs and I discovered that the hrtimer
seems to be the correct Linux API for that, and I am working to port it to
Lazarus and test how it will work.

I will send the patch when I get it done.

  With best regards,
    Boian Mitov

Mitov Software
http://www.mitov.com