[fpc-devel] Re: FPC 2.2 HTML docs issues

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Wed Sep 26 09:28:48 CEST 2007

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007, Pierre Free Pascal wrote:

>  I once wrong a sed script that
> was fixing the wrong links after
> tex4ht was called.
>   I don't know if Michael committed this
> into the fpcdocs svn repository,
> but he can probably comment on that?

I did not, and I do not expect to do so; I am more than fed up with
the HTML problems, they have been giving problems since day 1.

As far as I'm concerned, the next releases will contain PDF docs
only for the manuals. I don't have the time (nor wish) to keep
looking for solutions. All the patchwork is just that: patchwork,
and there's no guarantee that it will not break on a next release.

Michael.