[fpc-devel] GDB barfs on FPC generated stabs.

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Sun Sep 9 22:48:54 CEST 2007

On 09 Sep 2007, at 17:13, Bruce Tulloch wrote:

> Most of the bugs and problems we've encountered so far are related to
> the use of with statements (used extensively in this codebase) and the
> subtle namespace resolution differences between Delphi and FPC.

Please report bugs about this! http://www.freepascal.org/mantis .
Some may not be fixed because considered bugs in or too confusing
behaviour by Delphi, but most probably will be fixed, even if only in
Delphi mode.

I already fixed a lot of with-related bugs since 2.0.4 (mostly
related to "class of" reference types), but there may be more left.

> Most of the remaining problems relate to the widget set implementation
> (we're using GTK1 but would like to use GTK2), especially where fonts
> are concerned as well as some apparent glitches in LCL's TCanvas and
> some other visual components when they render to the screen.

Ditto.

Jonas