[fpc-devel] property syntax extension

Paul Ishenin webpirat at mail.ru
Thu Oct 18 15:06:30 CEST 2007

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> One simple idea I just had is that this could be added to the
> documentation. The IDE can look at the docs and show whatever is
> needed for each different property on each class. The downside is that
> the component would require docs in the same format as the lcl/rtc/fcl
> ones, althougth that shouldn't be a big problem.
>
> The good thing is that no new language feature is needed.

The bad thing that this will not work. I am developer Felipe, not
technical writer. I dont know how to write helps and moreover I will not
write them.

BUT, I know what how the code work and I want an easy way to add small
hints to that code (and this hints must be understanded by IDE).
Moreover that hints can be used later by help/documentation tools when
they will generate their output.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.