[fpc-devel] {$Interfaces Corba} and TInterfacedObject

Marc Weustink marc.weustink at cuperus.nl
Thu Nov 29 14:07:28 CET 2007

Micha Nelissen wrote:
> Marc Weustink wrote:
>> Micha Nelissen wrote:
>>>
>>> AObject as ICorbaInterface ?
>>
>> And how does the underlying code do the lookup in the interfaces table?
>
> Perhaps it only works if the AObject is a descendent of the class.

Which class ?

> Or use an interface "vmt" or so? I don't care about it, just like I don't
> care about how "as TDescendent" works internally.

I only know that a corba interface needs to be identified somehow
otherwise it cant be looked up. (which can't atm)
Be it through GUID, name or vtm.

Anyway I'm not that deep into CORBA, but how do interfacing parties
agree on the "type/contract" (or how do you call it) of corba interfaces?

Marc