[fpc-devel] [FPC] SQLdb: bug added with a bugfix port (FPC 2.2.0 + fixes)

Alvise Nicoletti alvise.nicoletti at siteland.it
Wed Nov 21 12:26:14 CET 2007

Joost van der Sluis ha scritto:
> Op vrijdag 16-11-2007 om 10:14 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Alvise
> Nicoletti:
>
>> However: no problem to downgrade a little, but didn't you said me
>> once
>> that to use sqldb on linux 64 bit I have to use at least 2.2 ?
>> The last time I was with an older version of fpc I had the "could not
>> connect" error...
>>

> I meant that it's fixed in 2.2.1 now
>
> Joost

Hi...

I svn-updated today (from
//svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpc/branches/fixes_2_2) and, recompiling with
the sql query that select a DECIMAL column, I still get the exception
"Invalid field size" even if I don't fetch it.

Before re-compiling the application I did only a "compile after a clean"
of the SQLdbLaz component, should I have done something else (like a
rebuild of the ide)?

Alvise