[fpc-devel] Documentation questions

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Thu May 10 10:59:26 CEST 2007

Hallo,

I will be writing some rtl units for Symbian OS, and I think they will
require some documentation, specially because the use of some
functions vary a lot from the c++ API. How would I procede? (I don´t
know where to start). Is the basic structure generated automatically?

I am thinking of some units, like:

symbian - Procedural bindings for generic symbian
symbianclasses - object-oriented bindings for generic symbian
uiq - procedural bindings for uiq specific units
uiqclasses - oo bindings for uiq specific units

I´m not yet sure how to deal with the different symbian/uiq versions
... maybe IFDEFs will be enougth.

Also, it would be wonderful if docs for FCL are generated =) Even if
just an empty skeleton, and put on the web, to get an overview of fcl
and see where things are located, and how they are declared.

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho