[fpc-devel] graph module

Evgeniy Ivanov lolkaantimat at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 11:34:34 CET 2007

On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 00:09:32 +0300, Jonas Maebe
<jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be> wrote:

> Daniel was talking about staticallu linking the interface, not the
> libraries themselves. Since we do not distribute the libraries, what
> license they are distributed under is irrelevant. The interface can be
> used to both link the dynamic and static library versions of SDL.

OK, the conclusion is to implement  sdlgraph in pascal on top of JEDI-SDL.
So, I will work with it. I will finish my study activities (I was ill 2
weeks so this week (after Sunday) I will clear my debts) and then will
implement it.
Daniƫl was talking about 2.2  FPC release, what is date in team's plans?

--
Best regards
E.I.