[fpc-devel] Google summer of code

Vincent Snijders vsnijders at quicknet.nl
Thu Mar 8 20:00:29 CET 2007

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho schreef:
>> For what? Did you write a proposal?
>
> No, because I am waiting for an answer if fpc developers agree that
> fpc and lazarus should have only 1 proposal, and if I can write it,
> and it would also be good to see the proposal from last year.

I think that the fpc team isn't really motivated to apply after last
years rejection. See tonight's logs on #fpc.

Speaking for myself (and probably the Lazarus team), I wish you good
luck and want to be supportive, but I think we have very little chance
to enter, so I don't want to spend too much time on it. (It is a risky
investment.)

Feel free to apply as one proposal or with two proposals, whatever you
think that is best.

I will forward you in private some mails of last year.

Vincent