[fpc-devel] TFieldDef.Name not published in FPC 2.2

Martin Schreiber fpmse at bluewin.ch
Mon Jun 18 07:36:41 CEST 2007

Please note that if Mantis 9093

http://www.freepascal.org/mantis/view.php?id=9093

will not be fixed in 2.2, it must be patched to work with programs which
stream TDataset.
MSEide+MSEgui for example uses the information to load offline TClientDataset
and the like, I don't know about Lazarus and others.
Note that TfieldDef.Name was published in 2.0.4. TfieldDef.DisplayName was
published in 2.0.4 too, by accident IMHO, so form files saved with 2.0.4 must
possibly be fixed manually to load in 2.2, I can live with that but I need a
published TfieldDef.Name property in 2.2.

Martin