[fpc-devel] how to compile RTL for ARM-Linux since r8006

Bernd Mueller mueller.b at gmx.net
Tue Jul 10 12:30:18 CEST 2007

Hello,

can anyone please tell me, how to compile the RTL for ARM-Linux since
revision 8006?

I tried to verify the bug fix 8967 (thank you Yury Sidorov) on my
system, but I am not able to compile the RTL anymore.
Adding the -Sg switch seems to be required to compile softfpu, but I get
now:

PPU Loading ..\..\rtl\units\arm-linux\dos.ppu
Trying to use a unit which was compiled with a different FPU mode
objects.pp(734,9) Fatal: Can't find unit dos used by Objects
Fatal: Compilation aborted

I would like to compile with softfloat disabled.

So far, I used following make call:

make CPU_TAGET=arm OS_TARGET=linux PP=ppcrossarm OPT="-Tlinux -CX -Sg"

Regards, Bernd.