[fpc-devel] Where to add mksymbian

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 16:35:12 CEST 2007

Hello,

As part of the Symbian OS port, I wrote an application that works as a
build Tool. It handles necessary tasks when building a symbian os
application, like definying a UID. Searching for the SDK and
interacting with it acording to the SDK version. Calling Fpc, gnu-as
and the appropriate linker. Building the c++ to pascal bindings, etc.

So, I was thinking that this software should probably be located on
the fpc repository, as it's not possible to use fpc for Symbian
without it, but I don't know in which repository and directory I would
put it.

By the way, I use lazarus to develop this software, even if it's a
command line tool. Can I add a lpi file for it?

Also, where would example applications go?

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho