[fpc-devel] SymbianOS port

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 12:20:22 CET 2007

Hi,

On 1/25/07, Florian Klaempfl <florian at freepascal.org> wrote:
> This is rather useless imo, even a cross cycle is far away for symbian.
> Something like
> make arm
> in the compiler dir and
> make FPC=c:\fpc\compiler\ppcarm -XP$FPCTARGET-
> in the rtl/symbian dir should be enough

Actually I´m building for i386-symbian, which is the emulator.

I tryed make i386 on the compiler directory, and next:

C:\Programas\fpc21\rtl\symbian>make clean FPC=c:\Programas\fpc21\compiler\ppc386
.exe
make: Nothing to be done for `clean'.

Could you expain more about why my previous attempt (make clean all on
fpc dir) was wrong?

The emulator for UIQ 3 uses normal win32 pe executables. I am trying
to generate that using i386-symbian target.

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho