[fpc-devel] Incompatibilities between win32 windows unit and wince windows unit

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 03:23:58 CET 2007

Hello,

I am porting fpgfx to Windows CE. During this work I noticed a lot of
incompatibilities between win32 windows unit and wince windows unit.
Trivial stuff, like a parameter is var on win32, but is a pointer on
wince.

Is there any special reason why it´s like that? Should we try to get
both units as compatible as possible? Can I send a patch for that?

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho

PS: Did anyone test trunk subversion fpc with windows ce? does it work?