[fpc-devel] arm-wince errors

alvise.nicoletti at siteland.it alvise.nicoletti at siteland.it
Thu Jan 4 09:47:08 CET 2007

In order to make that installer Vincent needed to compile the compiler
itself, so probably the compiler is involved in that installer ;)

I think that with linux the compilation have more sense, i just pushed
in the "precompiled-installer" direction for win32 cause i think that
Windows is equal everywere you go and don't have a lot of different
distributions.

I don't know wich distributions fpc devels use, reading that mailing
list i saw often "debian". If that's true, maybe some apt-build script
would be a good choice for that task...

I hope i helped you in some way ;)