[fpc-devel] arm-wince errors

alvise.nicoletti at siteland.it alvise.nicoletti at siteland.it
Wed Jan 3 16:04:12 CET 2007

Right... cause i just tryed to overwrite that binutils and recompile but
i had no success.

I'm Nokao, the one that's trying to make a software with Lazarus that
connect to a mysql database.

The graphical interface is working, now i'm asking for help to Vincent
(that's really helping me a lot) to have a lazarus that is able to
compile both for wince and win32 platform.

Next step will be to try the lnet libs (SQLdb should not work due to
mysql dll missing for wince platform).

I'll wait for him to make another win32 installer with the correct libs
in it.

Thank you