[fpc-devel] "daemon" units in Lazarus (to Michael van Canneyt ?)

Tue Feb 13 22:23:14 CET 2007

Michael Schnell wrote:
> How can access the SVN ?
>
> Unfortunately I suppose I can't access a Version Control System as here
> we ave a Firewall that only allows to do http and ftp via a proxy.

IIRC SVN also can use the http protocol (exactly for this reason).

See http://www.freepascal.org/develop.var#svn for details on using SVN -- note that the command use an URL starting with http://. For Windows there is also a nice graphical Shell integrated interface to SVN, called TortoiseSVN.

Also the repository can also be browsed at http://www.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/.

Regards,

Bram