[fpc-devel] To make samples is my duty (as reporter) ?

mm m2 at ellipsa.net
Sat Dec 22 09:03:25 CET 2007

Andrey Gusev a écrit :
> I expected more activity from developers team in serious errors
> investigation.

Huh? You are talking to people who develop FPC for free, who have to go
to work every day to pay their bills and who also have a family life.
But you "expect more activity from them"?

As a FPC user, I prefer they spend their time in developping FPC, not in
searching bugs that, maybe, exist nowhere but in a user program. Of
course, it is up to us, FPC users, to provide the code that activates
a bug.

mm
http://www.ellipsa.net/