[fpc-devel] sdlgraph, pre-alpha

Evgeniy Ivanov lolkaantimat at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 23:28:11 CEST 2007

Hi! I did it. And working with its implementation.
I need to do some hooks to speed up the module (Bar3d). But I have network
problems and my dial up doesn't me allow to google much (I don't know how to
hook functions/procedures).
Also readln function need to be hooked too (It works when alt+tab to console
from which app was executed).
And I didn't implement color conversion from pascal constants to SDL colors.
It's temporary 1 color (255).

If you remember we were talking about it in April (or May). I've created
sf.net project, but it is in Processing Queue. So, here are the temp links:

Unit: http://itmo.vingrad.ru/files/sdlgraph.pas.txt

Example: http://itmo.vingrad.ru/files/test.pas.txt

Build script (you need to fix paths):
http://itmo.vingrad.ru/files/build.sh.txt

P.S. Thanks you for your answers about the graph modules and to authers of
graph*.inc and *Go32* module - the code is very nice. Also I find some
things I want you to have a look. They're in TODO of the sdlgraph.pas:
{Graph inc and pp notes
TODO: in modes.inc  421-430. Maybe delete lowNewMode..highNewMode case? else
section does the same! But with this section code it is easier to read the
code
TODO: in modes.inc 181: Overloaded procedure initmode(var mode: TModeInfo);
isn't used. I've looked only in modes.inc, so it may be my mistake

TODO: Go32 mistake 2740: modenumber is m1024x768x32k, but initmode =
Init640x480x32k
}

Best Regards, E.I.