[fpc-devel] SymbianOS port

Marko Radojcic sambucuself at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 00:25:48 CEST 2007

I have done a bit of research of my own...

Basically, what was done is to try compiling for emulator and then
translating it to the native symbian code...

OK.

Let's think differently, if I would use Nokia Series 60 Symbian SDK, would
there be a difference of what kind of code the emulator likes?

I mean PE or ARM ?

Anyway, maybe I should try compiling for THE DEVICE and then manually run it
on the device...

Just to try if it works.

How should I configure makefiles to get the right cross-compiler?

P.S.
I'm have the latest svn from the svn.freepascal.org ...