[fpc-devel] Threads and alot of crap continued

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Tue Nov 7 11:53:05 CET 2006

> If the Eventer class in lNet can be moved into general FCL this would
> be possible because I was planning to create a TLTimer, for use with
> lNet eventer.
Could you elaborate on that (I don't know what lNet is at the moment).

But IMHO there should not be a separate TLTimer but the RTL (that
already does contain TTimer, IMHO) should somehow be enhanced to make
TTimer work. I suppose the use of TThread.Synchronize also need the
event loop and thus making same work needs the same means as TTimer does.

-Michael