[fpc-devel] Threads and alot of crap continued

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Tue Nov 7 10:27:17 CET 2006

> It does.

Great !
> None currently. Only 'Synchronize' is implemented.

Like with Delphi :-) .... :-( .
> Feel free to implement this, but not as a language enhancement, a simple
> unit should be enough.

..., at least for the beginning !
I'm sure I'll do this (supposedly in January/February), unless somebody
is faster than that

>> 3) Does TTimer work in Linux, now, ? Last time I checked I did not get it
>> running.
>>

> It works.
How is TTimer (and TThread.synchronize) done ? I supposed this needs a
TApplication object to do the event scheduling. Is this provided in the
RTL, even though TApplication is not hooked to the GUI (as Lazarus would
do) ?

-Michael